To reinforce our In-house development team, we are looking for a (Senior) DevOps Engineer to drive our Linux infrastructure from development to production. As a DevOp, you work closely with developers to build CI / CD pipelines, design development workflows, and implement infrastructural development projects.
Heroic deeds, tasks & responsibilities
- Support and further development of our Linux server landscape
- Supervision of the Percona-MySQL- and the PostgreSQL-Clusters
- On call in alternation
- Maintaining a large Wordpress-Multisite-Installation (>1000 Sites)
- Performance optimization of our internal application (Python/Django) and the Wordpress-Multisite-Installation
Heroic skills & attributes
- Completed education as IT Specialist, Computer Science degree or comparable professional experience
- Experience with Debian/Ubuntu
- Administration of nginx, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Memcache, celery, etc.
- Experience with configuration management systems, ideally Puppet
- Experience with virtualization management systems, ideallly Ganeti
- Monitoring of the server-landscape with Icinga
- Experience in software development (Python/Django) is a plus
- Flat hierarchy and independent work
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic team
- Visit conferences (e.g. DjangoCon, PyCon, etc.) to enhance and deepen expert knowledge
- Major contribution to the successful corporate development
- Exceptional offices (e.g. free drinks, breakfast, football table, darts, etc.) and regular team events
- Support moving to Germany and getting you started in your new life (e.g. work permit, bank account, apartment, etc.)
Send your cover letter, CV, salary requirements (EUR), as well as your date of entry with our online application form or Bewerbung@regiohelden.de.
If you have any questions please contact our
hero-hotline: +49-711 128 501-888
Die RegioHelden GmbH
Proud to be a part of Ströer
RegioHelden GmbHis one of the fastest growing enterprises for local Internet advertising in Germany. We offer regional Internet advertising for small and medium-sized businesses in over 80 industry sectors.
- 10 locations | 250 employees
- certified Google AdWords-Partner since 2009
- Google Premium SME-Partner since 2012
- part of Ströer since 2015